Aromatherapy Massage Course
This Introduction to Aromatherapy Massage course will teach you the skills involved in preparing clients for and delivering, massage using pre blended aromatherapy oils. The ability to adapt the use of pre blended oils and massage techniques to suit individual client needs is a crucial requirement.
You will become familiar with the essences of plants and carrier oils and learn about their effects on the mind, body and spirit when applied using gentle massage techniques. This course will appeal to Holistic Therapists and anyone interested in complementary and natural medicines.
The benefits of Aromatherapy Massage are gaining and increasing in popularity, not only within the field of complementary and natural medicines, but also within the orthodox medical and particularly the nursing professions which widens your market..
Once you successfully complete the aromatherapy course you will receive The Carlton Institute diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
Aromatherapy Massage Training Course Content
- Safety & contra-indications
- Pre-treatment & consultation
- Essential oils and how they are obtained
- Major properties of essential oils
- Carrier oils
- Aromatherapy massage
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the aromatherapy massage course you will receive The Carlton Institute Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liabiliy insurance.
Get NVQ / IIHHT qualified and improve your employability
You can also obtain an NVQ qualification in 'Provide Massage Using Pre- Belended Aromatherapy Oils' (BT21) with this course.
You can also obtain an NVQ / IIHHT qualification in aromatherapy massage course.
- Externally accredited qualifications increase your chances of getting jobs as employers recognise these qualifications as work ready in the same way as GCSE's and A levels in other subjects.
- Accredited qualifications are recognised both nationally and internationally e.g. NVQ's in England & Wales and SVQ's in Scotland. The opportunity to work abroad or on cruise ships is significantly increased by having these qualifications accredited externally.
- You will be able to obtain public liability insurance.
- Some advanced courses require an accredited qualification as a pre-requisite for the course.
How much will it cost to do my NVQ / IIHHT qualification?
NVQ Accreditation Fee - £129+vat
There is also a one off fee to register you with each external awarding body (e.g. currently £16 for VTCT), this needs to be paid for your first course only. Registration fee that we pay to our Awarding Body on your behalf.
You must register for you NVQ within 8 weeks from the start of your course. The NVQ / IIHHT fee covers:
- Marking and assessing your portfolio
- Study and assignment notes.
- Theory exams.
- The time taken for and the uses of equipment and products at your practical assessment.
- The fees we pay to the external awarding body for your certification and testing materials.
The Aromatherapy Massage Training Course can be completed at our Dublin beauty training school. Refreshments will be provided for you.
Entry requirement for Aromatherapy Massage Training Course
Prior Body Massage training is required to complete our Aromatherapy Massage training course.
Indian Head Massage
Hot Stone Massage